50th Birthday Quotes
These 50th birthday quotes come from the creativity and experience of many famous and popular people of our time. These are things that people have said about being 50 and things you can use as quotes when creating invitations, birthday cards, banners, t-shirts, etc.
People like having quotes from the rich and famous, so here I've compiled a few quotes from many different people, but they have one thing in common - they are interesting quotes!
- Jim Carrey: "50 years: here's a time when you have to separate yourself from what other people expect of you, and do what you love. Because if you find yourself 50 years old and you aren't doing what you love, then what's the point?"
- Agatha Christie: "I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming... suddenly you find - at the age of 50, say - that a whole new life has opened before you."
- Coco Chanel: "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it's up to you to merit the face you have at fifty."
- Victor Hugo: "Forty is the old age of youth; fifty is the youth of old age"
- Sophie Tucker: "From birth to age eighteen, a girl needs good parents. From eighteen to thirty-five, she needs good looks. From thirty-five to fifty-five, she needs a good personality. From fifty-five on she needs good cash."
- Cindy Crawford: "The face you have at age twenty-five is the face God gave you, but the face you have after fifty is the face you earned."
- Billie Burke: "Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese."
These are just a few of the many things people have said about turning 50. I will continue to add more and more quotes as I come across them.
If you know of a profound and memorable quote on being 50, would you consider sharing it?
You are here:
- Home >
- Birthday Quotes